QUT Health Clinics - Optometry provides full eye examinations including advanced technology for the detection of eye diseases. The clinic offers specialist clinical health services including children's vision and rehabilitation for visually impaired people. Spectacles and contact lenses are also available through the clinic.
School of Optometry & Vision Science students work in the clinic under the supervision of qualified and registered optometrists.
Specialist services include:
- Children's vision
- Colour vision assessment
- Retinal and anterior eye imaging and analysis
- Corneal topography
- Ocular photography
- Computerised perimetry
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander optometry services
- Vision rehabilitation for visually impaired people
Vision Rehabilitation Centre
A range of vision rehabilitation services to meet the needs of patients with low vision is available. Specialist optometry services for visual rehabilitation are provided and the knowledge, expertise and services of a social worker, occupational therapist and orientation mobility instructor are also available.
No referral is necessary to attend QUT Health Clinics - Optometry.
- QUT Health Clinics Optometry Brochure (PDF file, 1.3MB)
- New Service: Dry Eye, Red Eye and Chronic Eye Disease Clinic (PDF file, 638KB)
Enquiries & Bookings
Phone: (07) 3138 9777