QUT Health Clinics - Podiatry provides general foot care, diabetes management, children's foot care and orthotics and treatment for acute foot problems.
New patients attending the Podiatry Clinic are examined comprehensively by podiatry students under the direct supervision of fully qualified Podiatrists to determine your individual treatment care plan. Following initial consultation, patients may be required to return for further specialist services.
Podiatry services include:
- General foot and nail care
- Biomechanics and gait analysis
- Computerised plantar pressure analysis clinic
- Diabetes foot care
- High risk foot clinic
- Ingrown toe nail prevention, management and treatment
- Nail surgery
- Orthotic prescription and dispensing
- Paediatrics clinic
- Physical medicine
- Sports clinic
- Vascular and sensory assessment
We also offer evening appointments and no referral is necessary to attend this clinic.
Phone: (07) 3138 9777